Chris Almonte, Manager, International Sales, will represent Spectra Colors Corporation on a trade mission to Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand held by the US Commercial Service office of the US Department of Commerce.
He will be meeting with US Commercial Officers from Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. During these meetings, he will have access to high visibility business networking events with leading industry and government officials.
For more information about the trade mission, please visit the US Commercial Services website:
LuisMay 1, 2012 6:37 am
- Locks of Love Donation at Spectra Colors
- Spectra Colors Corp wins award from Salvation Army of Greater Kearny
- EMERALD is the color of year for 2013
- Spectra celebrates their 25th Anniversary
- Chris Almonte visits Southeast Asia with the Trade Winds Mission with the US Department of Commerce
- Spectra Colors Corp Selected For “Top 500 Hispanic Businesses”
- Nickelfish wins NJAD Club Award for Spectra Colors 2012 Calendar – Pictures