Location: Kearny, NJ. 07032
About the Company
Spectra Colors Corp., founded in 1987 is a recognized and respected global supplier of high quality dyes and colorants with loyal customers and an extensive list of customized products and services.
About the Opportunity
Help the Company be a leader in the industry by being the best Order Fulfillment Coordinator who is detail-oriented, customer focused, and has excellent communication skills. There’s no room for slackers or the risk-averse.
The Company invests in its employee’s personal and professional growth. The culture is truly collaborative. Everyone’s input is valued. You’ll be working with a visible and accessible management team.
Processes orders and fulfills customer needs and requirements. Principle job responsibility is coordination of customer order processing, working with purchasing, lab, warehouse, shipping, and billing. Establishes a working relationship with our customers by communicating via e-mail or telephone with customer or company employees.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent training in business, customer service or sales function.
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience in relevant environment or industry.
- Ability to apply basic mathematics (add, subtract, multiply, divide) Ability to calculate percentages and interpret formulas.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and ability to work with the different departments effectively.
- Must have exceptional people skills.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have basic computer skills including MS Office Suite and experience with some type of inventory management or procurement software.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, medical insurance, life insurance, paid company holidays, and free parking.
*The Company proudly supports Affirmative Action. The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required.